- Concept Electronics was incorporated in August 2007.
- We are the most highly trained and certified company in Austin, and committed to continued education.
- We are committed to providing the best customer service in the industry.
- We employ the only CEDIA Level 3 Advanced Electronic Systems Technicians and CompTIA certified Enterprise-Level IT Networking Integrators in Austin.
- We are also certified by THX, ISF, Lutron, Vantage, Elan, HAA, and RTI, and licensed by the Texas
- Use of cutting edge technology and equipment enables us to provide a level of service and calibration unmatched by other companies.
- We don’t sub-contract our networking, meaning that your network gets the same great service and attention to detail that we’ve built our company’s reputation on.
- Lighting Control
- Electronic Shades and Drapes
- Energy Management
- Home Theater Systems
- Distributed Audio Systems
- Distributed Video
- Commercial Audio and Video
- Climate Control Systems
- Managed Wireless Networks
- Hardwired Networks
- Misting Systems
- Acoustic Design & Implementation
- House Control
Bill has been in the Audio/Video industry for over 20 years. He has experience and is seasoned in all aspects of Audio, Video, Security, Networking, and Automation.
Years in industry: 20
CEDIA Certified Level 3 Advanced Electrical Systems Technician
CEDIA Certified Level 2 Systems Technician
CEDIA Certified Level 1 Technician Installer
ISF Calibration Certified (Imaging Science Foundation)
THX Certified (Tomlinson Holman’s eXperiment)
HAA Certified (Home Acoustic Alliance)
RTI Level I Programmer
RTI Level II Programmer
RTI Level III Master Programmer
ELAN Level 1 Programming
ELAN Level 2 Programming
ELAN Level 3 Programming
Sencore Tech Trainer – Color-Pro, Video-Pro and Sound-Pro
Sumiko Masters Training
-email – email@example.com
-phone – 512-944-9169
Bill spent the first 20 years of his professional career in residential construction before moving into the custom electronics field in 1994. His construction background and creative nature foster a robust understanding and vision of the custom installation possibilities in a project. Bill has a strong background in Video Imaging, Sound Quality and Home Acoustics. Driven by quality and determined to serve his customers as he would expect for himself, he insists on pushing the company to be leaders in the industry.
Kris “Batman” Constantino
Installation Tech / Programmer
Kris joined Concept Electronics in late 2012. He is RTI certified and has programming experience with Logitech Harmony, URC, Control4, Crestron and Cisco . He also has experience in custom home and commercial A/V, networking, IT, ISF calibration, PC repair, RoomPro, car audio and bass guitar tech.